The Brandon Public Library will be closed Wednesday, March 17 - Monday, April 14, subject to changing conditions.
COVID-19 Update: Sunday, March 15, 2020
Based on recommendations from Governor Evers and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) on implementing social distancing guidelines to minimize the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Winnefox has closed ceasing all holds and deliveries and therefore, the Brandon Public Library will close to the public beginning Wednesday, March 17, 2020 until Monday, April 14, 2020, subject to changing conditions.
Updates on Library services are:
- Library materials will not be available to check out.
- Fines will not be assessed to any materials currently checked out, through Monday, April 14.
- Materials may be returned to the drop box from outside the library.
- Holds on items have been suspended.
- All programs are cancelled, including Story Time and Movie Night 6. Volunteers should not report to the library for previously scheduled activities.
Streaming services and digital resources will continue to be available on their website.
For the latest information from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) regarding COVID-19, please visit:
For the most current Fond du Lac County Health Department COVID-19 updates, visit:
Thank you for working with us to keep BPL a healthy environment.