Anyone living in the Village of Brandon, Fond du Lac County, or other counties in the Winnefox Library System, may obtain a library card at no cost, unless the user already has a library card from a library in the Winnefox Library System.
There is a charge of $1.00 for replacement of lost cards.
When a new library card is issued, the card is LIMITED to three items total on the card for the first month. After the probation month is over and there are no overdues or fines on the account, the limit will be lifted.
- Teachers with proof of employment
- Family members living in the same house as current cardholders in good standing
For questions regarding Library Cards, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Library at 920-346-2350.
Bring a valid/acceptable photo ID and proof of current residence address in the name of the applicant/co-signer.
Acceptable Proof of Residence Address:
- Driver's license, temporary Driver’s License or Learner's Permit
- Wisconsin Department of Public Safety ID
- Personalized check, savings passbook, bank or credit union statement
- Utility deposit receipt or utility bill
- Current credit card bill
- Voter Registration Card or notarized temporary voter registration permit
- Vehicle registration or liability insurance
- Official rent receipt; rental agreement, contract or lease
- Mail postmarked within the last 30 days (if none of the above is available)
Lost or Stolen Library Cards:
The Brandon Public Library is not responsible for any unauthorized use of the Brandon Public Library Card. To minimize liability, cardholders must inform the Brandon Public Library immediately if their Library Card becomes lost or stolen. Reporting the card lost or stolen can be done in person, by calling 920-346-2350, or emailing email@example.com.
Cardholders are held responsible for any items checked out and any fines incurred by the use of their Library Card prior to the card being reported lost or stolen.
Lost or Damaged Materials:
Charges for lost or irreparably damaged items include the cost of replacing the item.
The Brandon Public Library accepts replacement copies for lost or damaged items.
Refunds are only eligible for up to 1 year from the ‘Date Billed’ for LOST items that have been paid for in full. In order to receive a refund, the item and a receipt showing payment in full must be presented. If the receipt is lost, a refund will only be issued if record of payment in full is found in the Library system.
Interlibrary Loan Service:
Some books not available in the Winnefox Library System may be obtained from other library systems using the Interlibrary Loan service. For more information, please contact the library.
Please note that Interlibrary Loan fines are $1.00 / day / item.